Report NEP-ETS-2018-09-24This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Jaqueson K. Galimberti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asai, M. & Peiris, S. & McAleer, M.J. & Allen, D.E., 2018. "Cointegrated Dynamics for A Generalized Long Memory Process," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2018-32, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Anna Gloria Billé & Leopoldo Catania, 2018. "Dynamic Spatial Autoregressive Models with Time-varying Spatial Weighting Matrices," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS55, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Francis X. Diebold & Minchul Shin, 2018. "Machine Learning for Regularized Survey Forecast Combination: Partially-Egalitarian Lasso and its Derivatives," NBER Working Papers 24967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Somsri Banditvilai & Siriluck Anansatitzin, 2018. "Comparative Study of Three Time Series Methods in Forecasting Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever Incidence in Thailand," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6409199, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Zheng, Y. & Gohin, A., 2018. "Estimating dynamic stochastic decision models: explore the generalized maximum entropy alternative," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276001, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dario Buono & George Kapetanios & Massimiliano Marcellino & Gianluigi Mazzi & Fotis Papailias, 2018. "Big Data Econometrics: Now Casting and Early Estimates," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1882, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Nyoni, Thabani, 2018. "Modeling and Forecasting Naira / USD Exchange Rate In Nigeria: a Box - Jenkins ARIMA approach," MPRA Paper 88622, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Aug 2018.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2016. "Volatility Co-movement and the Great Moderation. An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 804, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Kajal Lahiri & Yongchen Zhao, 2018. "International Propagation of Shocks: A Dynamic Factor Model Using Survey Forecasts," Working Papers 2018-04, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2018.
- Del Negro, Marco & Giannone, Domenico & Giannoni, Marc & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2018. "Global trends in interest rates," Staff Reports 866, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.