Report NEP-ETS-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dou, Baojun & Parrella, Maria Lucia & Yao, Qiwei, 2016. "Generalized Yule–Walker estimation for spatio-temporal models with unknown diagonal coefficients," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67151, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robinson, Peter & Taylor, Luke, 2017. "Adaptive estimation in multiple time series with independent component errors," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68345, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eyal Neuman & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2017. "Fractional Brownian motion with zero Hurst parameter: a rough volatility viewpoint," Papers 1711.00427, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Matteo Serafino & Andrea Gabrielli & Guido Caldarelli & Giulio Cimini, 2017. "Statistical validation of financial time series via visibility graph," Papers 1710.10980, arXiv.org.
- McCracken, Michael W. & McGillicuddy, Joseph, 2017. "An Empirical Investigation of Direct and Iterated Multistep Conditional Forecasts," Working Papers 2017-40, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2017. "Trends and Cycles in Macro Series: The Case of US Real GDP," CESifo Working Paper Series 6728, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raihan, Tasneem, 2017. "Performance of Markov-Switching GARCH Model Forecasting Inflation Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 82343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Güriş, Burak, 2017. "A New Nonlinear Unit Root Test with Fourier Function," MPRA Paper 82260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burak Eroglu & Kemal Caglar Gogebakan & Mirza Trokic, 2017. "Fractional Seasonal Variance Ratio Unit Root Tests," Working Papers 1707, The Center for Financial Studies (CEFIS), Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Francisco (F.) Blasques & Andre (A.) Lucas & Andries van Vlodrop, 2017. "Finite Sample Optimality of Score-Driven Volatility Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-111/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Burak Eroglu, 2017. "Wavelet Variance Ratio Test And Wavestrapping For The Determination Of The Cointegration Rank," Working Papers 1706, The Center for Financial Studies (CEFIS), Istanbul Bilgi University.