Report NEP-ETS-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Belen Garcia Carceles & Belén García Cárceles & Bernardí Cabrer Borrás & Jose Manuel Pavía Miralles, 2015. "Artificial Neural Networks and Automatic Time Series Analysis, methodological approach, results and examples using health-related time series," EcoMod2015 8669, EcoMod.
- Hacène Djellout & Arnaud Guillin & Yacouba Samoura, 2017. "Large Deviations Of The Realized (Co-)Volatility Vector," Post-Print hal-01082903, HAL.
- Hacène Djellout & Hui Jiang, 2017. "Large Deviations Of The Threshold Estimator Of Integrated (Co-)Volatility Vector In The Presence Of Jumps," Post-Print hal-01147189, HAL.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Pigini, Claudia, 2017. "Granger causality in dynamic binary short panel data models," MPRA Paper 77486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoch, Jaromir & Hanousek, Jan & Horvath, Lajos & Huskova, Marie & Wang, Shixuan, 2017. "Structural breaks in panel data: Large number of panels and short length time series," CEPR Discussion Papers 11891, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christophe Chorro & Florian Ielpo & Benoît Sévi, 2017. "The contribution of jumps to forecasting the density of returns," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01442618, HAL.
- Dominique Guegan & Giovanni De Luca & Giorgia Rivieccio, 2017. "Three-stage estimation method for non-linear multiple time-series," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01439860, HAL.