Report NEP-ETS-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexei Onatski & Chen Wang, 2016. "Alternative Asymptotics for Cointegration Tests in Large VARs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1637, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Andreou, Elena, 2016. "On the use of high frequency measures of volatility in MIDAS regressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 11307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moreira, Marcelo J. & Mourão, Rafael & Moreira, Humberto Ataíde, 2016. "A critical value function approach, with an application to persistent time-series," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 778, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Dirk Drechsel & Stefan Neuwirth, 2016. "Taming volatile high frequency data with long lag structure: An optimal filtering approach for forecasting," KOF Working papers 16-407, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Søren Johansen & Bent Nielsen, 2016. "Tightness of M-estimators for multiple linear regression in time for multiple linear regression in time series," Discussion Papers 16-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Yanfei Kang & Rob J. Hyndman & Kate Smith-Miles, 2016. "Visualising forecasting Algorithm Performance using Time Series Instance Spaces," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/16, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Hamidi Sahneh, Mehdi, 2016. "Testing for Non-Fundamentalness," MPRA Paper 71924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciccarelli, Nicola, 2016. "Semiparametric Efficient Adaptive Estimation of the PTTGARCH model," MPRA Paper 72021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Filis, George & Hassani, Hossein, 2015. "Forecasting implied volatility indices worldwide: A new approach," MPRA Paper 72084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide De Gaetano, 2016. "Forecast Combinations For Realized Volatility In Presence Of Structural Breaks," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0208, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.