Report NEP-ETS-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen, 2016. "Assessing Gamma kernels and BSS/LSS processes," CREATES Research Papers 2016-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Michele Piffer, 2016. "Assessing Identifying Restrictions in SVAR Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1563, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Marc Hallin, 2015. "Networks, Dynamic Factors, and the Volatility Analysis of High-Dimensional Financial Series," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-34, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Marco Lippi & Matteo Luciani, 2016. "Non-Stationary Dynamic Factor Models for Large Datasets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-024, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2016. "Copula--based Specification of vector MEMs," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2016_04, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis & Davide Pettenuzzo, 2016. "Bayesian Compressed Vector Autoregressions," Working Papers 2016_09, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Abonazel, Mohamed R., 2016. "Bias Correction Methods for Dynamic Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," MPRA Paper 70628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leopoldo Catania & Anna Gloria Billé, 2016. "Dynamic Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," CEIS Research Paper 375, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 31 Mar 2016.