Report NEP-ETS-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesca DI IORIO & Stefano FACHIN & Riccardo LUCCHETTI, 2013. "Can you do the wrong thing and still be right? Hypothesis Testing in I(2) and near-I(2) cointegrated VARs," Working Papers 395, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Boswijk, H. P. & Zu, Y., 2013. "Testing for Cointegration with Nonstationary Volatility," Working Papers 13/08, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Joshua C C Chan & Cody Y L Hsiao, 2013. "Estimation of Stochastic Volatility Models with Heavy Tails and Serial Dependence," CAMA Working Papers 2013-74, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Leucht, Anne & Neumann, Michael H. & Kreiss, Jens-Peter, 2013. "A model specification test for GARCH(1,1) processes," Working Papers 13-11, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- D.S. Poskitt & Simone D. Grose & Gael M. Martin, 2013. "Higher-Order Improvements of the Sieve Bootstrap for Fractionally Integrated Processes," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 25/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Zhu, Ke & Yu, Philip L.H. & Li, Wai Keung, 2013. "Testing for the buffered autoregressive processes," MPRA Paper 51706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fildes, Robert & Petropoulos, Fotios, 2013. "An evaluation of simple forecasting model selection rules," MPRA Paper 51772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francq, Christian & Sucarrat, Genaro, 2013. "An Exponential Chi-Squared QMLE for Log-GARCH Models Via the ARMA Representation," MPRA Paper 51783, University Library of Munich, Germany.