Report NEP-ETS-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Bury, 2013. "Predicting trend reversals using market instantaneous state," Papers 1310.8169, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Holgersson, Thomas & Månsson, Kristofer & Shukur, Ghazi, 2013. "Testing for Panel Unit Roots under General Cross-Sectional Dependence," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 327, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Yoonseok Lee & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2013. "Model Selection in the Presence of Incidental Parameters," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 159, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Jean-Marie DUFOUR & Lynda KHALAF & Marcel VOIA, 2013. "Finite-Sample Resampling-Based Combined Hypothesis Tests, with Applications to Serial Correlation and Predictability," Cahiers de recherche 13-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Steven L. Scott & Hal R. Varian, 2013. "Bayesian Variable Selection for Nowcasting Economic Time Series," NBER Working Papers 19567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2013. "Forecasting and Nowcasting Macroeconomic Variables: A Methodological Overview," Economics Series Working Papers 674, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Liang Chen & Juan Dolado & Jesus Gonzalo, 2013. "Detecting Big Structural Breaks in Large Factor Models," Economics Series Working Papers 677, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.