Report NEP-ETS-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomo Sbrana & Andrea Silvestrini, 2013. "Forecasting aggregate demand: analytical comparison of top-down and bottom-up approaches in a multivariate exponential smoothing framework," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 929, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Matteo Luciani & Libero Monteforte, 2013. "Uncertainty and heterogeneity in factor models forecasting," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 930, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Götz T.B. & Hecq A.W., 2013. "Nowcasting causality in mixed frequency vector autoregressive models," Research Memorandum 050, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Banerjee, Anurag N. & Chevillon, Guillaume & Kratz, Marie, 2013. "Detecting and Forecasting Large Deviations and Bubbles in a Near-Explosive Random Coefficient Model," ESSEC Working Papers WP1314, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Simone Giannerini & Eefandiar Maasoumi & Estela Bee Dagum, 2013. "Entropy Testing for Nonlinearity in Time Series," Emory Economics 1307, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Yoon-Jin Lee & Ryo Okui & Mototsugu Shintani, 2013. "Asymptotic Inference for Dynamic Panel Estimators of In nite Order Autoregressive Processes," KIER Working Papers 879, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Chen, Min & Zhu, Ke, 2013. "Sign-based portmanteau test for ARCH-type models with heavy-tailed innovations," MPRA Paper 50487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lance A Fisher & Syeon-seung Huh & Adrian Pagan, 2013. "Econometric Issues when Modelling with a Mixture of I(1) and I(0) Variables," NCER Working Paper Series 97, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Christian T. Brownlees, 2013. "Nets: Network estimation for time series," Economics Working Papers 1391, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.