Report NEP-ETS-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel Angel Ramirez, 2013. "The alternative of a smoother parameter in the Hodrick-Prescott filter," Mexican Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 07, Stata Users Group.
- Pesaran, Hashem & Chudik, Alexander, 2013. "Common Correlated Effects Estimation of Heterogeneous Dynamic Panel Data Models with Weakly Exogenous Regressors," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1317, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Galeano San Miguel, Pedro & Ausín Olivera, María Concepción & Virbickaite, Audrone, 2013. "A Bayesian non-parametric approach to asymmetric dynamic conditional correlation model with application to portfolio selection," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws131009, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Lopes Moreira Da Veiga, María Helena & Ruiz Ortega, Esther & Mao, Xiuping, 2013. "One for all : nesting asymmetric stochastic volatility models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws131110, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Joshua C.C. Chan & Cody Yu-Ling Hsiao & Renée A. Fry-McKibbin, 2013. "A Regime Switching Skew-normal Model for Measuring Financial Crisis and Contagion," CAMA Working Papers 2013-15, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:727 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Del Negro, Marco & Primiceri, Giorgio E., 2013. "Time-varying structural vector autoregressions and monetary policy: a corrigendum," Staff Reports 619, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Oct 2014.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Pablo Guerrón-Quintana & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez, 2013. "Estimating dynamic equilibrium models with stochastic volatility," Working Papers 13-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.