Report NEP-ETS-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helmut Lütkepohl, 2012. "Reducing Confidence Bands for Simulated Impulse Responses," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1235, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael, 2012. "Testing macroeconomic models by indirect inference on unfiltered data," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/17, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Maican, Florin G. & Sweeney, Richard J., 2012. "Cost of Misspecification in Break-Model Unit-Root Tests," Working Papers in Economics 536, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Gerhold & Max Kleinert & Piet Porkert & Mykhaylo Shkolnikov, 2012. "Small time central limit theorems for semimartingales with applications," Papers 1208.4282, arXiv.org.
- Jean-Pierre Fouque & Matthew Lorig & Ronnie Sircar, 2012. "Second Order Multiscale Stochastic Volatility Asymptotics: Stochastic Terminal Layer Analysis & Calibration," Papers 1208.5802, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Jozef Barunik & Michaela Barunikova, 2012. "Revisiting the fractional cointegrating dynamics of implied-realized volatility relation with wavelet band spectrum regression," Papers 1208.4831, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
- Harvey, A. & Sucarrat, G., 2012. "EGARCH models with fat tails, skewness and leverage," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1236, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kaufmann, Hendrik & Kruse, Robinson & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2012. "A simple specification procedure for the transition function in persistent nonlinear time series models," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-500, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Pierre Chausse & Dinghai Xu, 2012. "GMM Estimation of a Stochastic Volatility Model with Realized Volatility: A Monte Carlo Study," Working Papers 1203, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised May 2012.
- Dinghai Xu, 2012. "Continuous Empirical Characteristic Function Estimation of GARCH Models," Working Papers 1204, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised May 2012.