Report NEP-ETS-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heejoon Han & Dennis Kristensen, 2012. "Asymptotic Theory for the QMLE in GARCH-X Models with Stationary and Non-Stationary Covariates," CREATES Research Papers 2012-25, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Claudio Morana, 2013. "The oil price-macroeconomy relationship since the mid-1980s: A global perspective," Working Papers 223, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2013.
- Li, Yushu, 2012. "Estimating and Forecasting APARCH-Skew-t Models by Wavelet Support Vector Machines," Working Papers 2012:13, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Li, Yushu & Reese, Simon, 2012. "Wavelet Improvement in Turning Point Detection using a Hidden Markov Model," Working Papers 2012:14, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 05 Apr 2014.
- Li, Yushu, 2012. "Wavelet Based Outlier Correction for Power Controlled Turning Point Detection in Surveillance Systems," Working Papers 2012:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Li, Yushu, 2012. "Estimating Long Memory Causality Relationships by a Wavelet Method," Working Papers 2012:15, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Karapanagiotidis, Paul, 2012. "Improving Bayesian VAR density forecasts through autoregressive Wishart Stochastic Volatility," MPRA Paper 38885, University Library of Munich, Germany.