Report NEP-ETS-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbara Rossi & Tatevik Sekhposyan, 2011. "Forecast Optimality Tests in the Presence of Instabilities," Working Papers 11-18, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Stephan Popp, 2011. "Size and power properties of structural break unit root tests," Financial Econometics Series 2011_07, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Morten Ã˜rregaard Nielsen & Lealand Morin, 2014. "FCVARmodel.m: A Matlab software package for estimation and testing in the fractionally cointegrated VAR model," Working Papers 1273, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramirez, Octavio A., 2011. "Conclusive Evidence on the Benefits of Temporal Disaggregation to Improve the Precision of Time Series Model Forecasts," Faculty Series 113520, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Ray-Bing Chen & Ying Chen & Wolfgang HÃ¤rdle, 2011. "TVICA - Time Varying Independent Component Analysis and Its Application to Financial Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-054, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2011. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles," Working Papers 09-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Shu-Ping Shi & Peter C.B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2011. "Speci fication Sensitivities in Right-Tailed Unit Root Testing for Financial Bubbles," Working Papers 08-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.