Report NEP-ETS-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shu-Ping Shi & Peter C. B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2011. "Specification Sensitivities in Right-Tailed Unit Root Testing for Financial Bubbles," Working Papers 172011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Luc Bauwens & Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2011. "The Contribution of Structural Break Models to Forecasting Macroeconomic Series," Working Paper Series 38_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2011. "Persistence in Convergence," Working Paper Series 34_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Miguel A. G. Belmonte & Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis, 2011. "Hierarchical Shrinkage in Time-Varying Parameter Models," Working Paper Series 35_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Fossati, Sebastian, 2011. "Unit Root Testing with Stationary Covariates and a Structural Break in the Trend Function," Working Papers 2011-10, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Axel GroÃŸ-KluÃŸmann & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2011. "Predicting Bid-Ask Spreads Using Long Memory Autoregressive Conditional Poisson Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-044, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Marek Jarocinski & Albert Marcet, 2011. "Autoregressions in Small Samples, Priors about Observables and Initial Conditions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1061, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.