Report NEP-ETS-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2010. "Long Memory and Fractional Integration in High Frequency Financial Time Series," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1016, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marco Aiolfi & Carlos Capistrán & Allan Timmermann, 2010. "Forecast Combinations," Working Papers 2010-04, Banco de México.
- Jean Lim & Carolina Rodríguez-Zamora, 2010. "The Optimal Tax Rule in the Presence of Time Use," Working Papers 2010-05, Banco de México.
- Sucarrat, Genaro & Escribano, Álvaro, 2010. "The power log-GARCH model," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1013, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Theodore Panagiotidis, 2010. "An out-of-sample test for nonlinearity in financial time series: An empirical application," Discussion Paper Series 2010_08, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jun 2010.
- David Br'ee & Damien Challet & Pier Paolo Peirano, 2010. "Prediction accuracy and sloppiness of log-periodic functions," Papers 1006.2010, arXiv.org.