Report NEP-ETS-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian Heinen & Philipp Sibbertsen & Robinson Kruse, 2009. "Forecasting long memory time series under a break in persistence," CREATES Research Papers 2009-53, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Michael Jansson & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2009. "Nearly Efficient Likelihood Ratio Tests for Seasonal Unit Roots," CREATES Research Papers 2009-55, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Torben G. Andersen & Dobrislav Dobrev & Ernst Schaumburg, 2009. "Jump-Robust Volatility Estimation using Nearest Neighbor Truncation," CREATES Research Papers 2009-52, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Sébastien Laurent & Jeroen Rombouts & Francesco Violente, 2009. "On Loss Functions and Ranking Forecasting Performances of Multivariate Volatility Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-45, CIRANO.
- Zhongfang He & John M. Maheu, 2009. "Real Time Detection of Structural Breaks in GARCH Models," Staff Working Papers 09-31, Bank of Canada.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos Protopapas, 2009. "Time-varying Multi-regime Models Fitting by Genetic Algorithms," Working Papers 009, COMISEF.
- Marco R Barassi & Dayong Zhang, 2009. "Fractional Integration and Cointegration: Testing the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Discussion Papers 09-17, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Sergey S. Stepanov, 2009. "Resilience of Volatility," Papers 0911.5048, arXiv.org.