Report NEP-ETS-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cathy Ning & Dinghai Xu & Tony Wirjanto, 2009. "Modeling Asymmetric Volatility Clusters Using Copulas and High Frequency Data," Working Papers 006, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Cathy Ning, 2009. "Extreme Dependence in International Stock Markets," Working Papers 008, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Xin Jin & John M Maheu, 2009. "Modelling Realized Covariances," Working Papers tecipa-382, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Valentina Corradi & Norman R. Swanson, 2009. "Predictive density construction and accuracy testing with multiple possibly misspecified diffusion models," Working Papers 09-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Marmer, Vadim, 2009. "Testing the null hypothesis of no regime switching with an application to GDP growth rates," Microeconomics.ca working papers vadim_marmer-2009-59, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 03 Nov 2009.
- Marmer, Vadim, 2009. "Nonlinearity, Nonstationarity, and Spurious Forecasts," Microeconomics.ca working papers vadim_marmer-2009-60, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 03 Nov 2009.