Report NEP-ETS-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Canova & Filippo Ferroni, 2009. "Multiple filtering devices for the estimation of cyclical DSGE models," Economics Working Papers 1135, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2010.
- Damba Lkhagvasuren & Ragchaasuren Galindev, 2008. "Discretization of Highly-Persistent Correlated AR(1) Shocks," Working Papers 08012, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Taisuke Otsu, 2008. "Local GMM Estimation of Time Series Models with Conditional Moment Restrictions," Working Papers 08010, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Ye Tao, 2009. "Bootstrap Unit Root Tests in Models with GARCH(1,1) Errors," Working Papers 09001, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20092 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200843 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cte:wsrepe:ws090301 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ying Chen & Wolfgang HÃ¤rdle & Uta Pigorsch, 2009. "Localized Realized Volatility Modelling," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-003, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bernd Droge & Deniz Dilan Karaman Ã–rsal, 2009. "Panel Cointegration Testing in the Presence of a Time Trend," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-005, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Don Harding & Adrian Pagan, 2009. "An Econometric Analysis of Some Models for Constructed Binary Time Series," NCER Working Paper Series 39, National Centre for Econometric Research, revised 02 Jul 2009.