Report NEP-ETS-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deschamps, Philippe J., 2007. "Comparing smooth transition and Markov switching autoregressive models of US Unemployment," DQE Working Papers 7, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland, revised 04 Jun 2008.
- Kazuhiko Hayakawa, 2007. "Dynamic Panel Data Models with Cross Section Dependence and Heteroscedasticity," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-212, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kazuhiko Hayakawa, 2007. "A Simple Efficient Instrumental Variable Estimator in Panel AR(p) Models," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-213, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Iolanda Lo Cascio, 2007. "Wavelet Analysis and Denoising: New Tools for Economists," Working Papers 600, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Banbura, Marta & Rünstler, Gerhard, 2007. "A look into the factor model black box: publication lags and the role of hard and soft data in forecasting GDP," Working Paper Series 0751, European Central Bank.
- Ralf Becker & Adam Clements & James Curchin, 2007. "Does implied volatility reflect a wider information set than econometric forecasts?," NCER Working Paper Series 15, National Centre for Econometric Research.