Report NEP-ETS-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Espasa, Antoni & Pellegrini, Santiago & Ruiz, Esther, 2007. "The relationship between ARIMA-GARCH and unobserved component models with GARCH disturbances," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws072706, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Eklund, Jana & Karlsson, Sune, 2007. "An Embarrassment of Riches: Forecasting Using Large Panels," Working Papers 2007:1, Örebro University, School of Business.
- John W. Galbraith & Greg Tkacz, 2007. "Forecast Content And Content Horizons For Some Important Macroeconomic Time Series," Departmental Working Papers 2007-01, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "The nearest correlation matrix problem: Solution by differential evolution method of global optimization," MPRA Paper 2760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Apr 2007.
- Espinosa Méndez, Christian, 2005.
"Evidencia De Comportamiento Caótico En Indices Bursátiles Americanos
[Evidence Of Chaotic Behavior In American Stock Markets]," MPRA Paper 2794, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jun 2006.