Report NEP-ETS-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katharina Hampel & Marcus Kunz & Norbert Schanne & Ruediger Wapler & Antje Weyh, 2006. "Regional Unemployment Forecasting Using Structural Component Models With Spatial Autocorrelation," ERSA conference papers ersa06p196, European Regional Science Association.
- Clements, Michael P. & Galvão, Ana Beatriz & Kim, Jae H., 2006. "Quantile Forecasts of Daily Exchange Rate Returns from Forecasts of Realized Volatility," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 777, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Giulietti, Monica & Otero, Jesus & Smith, Jeremy, 2007. "Testing for seasonal unit roots in heterogeneous panels in the presence of cross section dependence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 784, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Xiujian Chen & Shu Lin & W. Robert Reed, 2006. "A Monte Carlo Evaluation of the Efficiency of the PCSE Estimator," Working Papers in Economics 06/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- De Mol, Christine & Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2006. "Forecasting using a large number of predictors: Is Bayesian regression a valid alternative to principal components?," Working Paper Series 0700, European Central Bank.
- Cassola, Nuno & Morana, Claudio, 2006. "Comovements in volatility in the euro money market," Working Paper Series 0703, European Central Bank.
- Katsumi Shimotsu, 2006. "Simple (but effective) tests of long memory versus structural breaks," Working Papers 1101, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Chris Heaton & Victor Solo, 2006. "Estimation of Approximate Factor Models: Is it Important to have a Large Number of Variables?," Research Papers 0605, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Lux, Thomas & Kaizoji, Taisei, 2006. "Forecasting volatility and volume in the Tokyo stock market: Long memory, fractality and regime switching," Economics Working Papers 2006-13, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Lux, Thomas, 2006. "The Markov-Switching Multifractal Model of asset returns: GMM estimation and linear forecasting of volatility," Economics Working Papers 2006-17, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1215 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas S. Andreou & George A. Zombanakis, 2006. "Computational Intelligence in Exchange-Rate Forecasting," Working Papers 49, Bank of Greece.
- Zsolt Darvas & Gábor Vadas, 2005. "A New Method for Combining Detrending Techniques with Application to Business Cycle Synchronization of the New EU Members," Working Papers 0505, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.