Report NEP-ETS-2004-02-15This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp0304 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anindya Banerjee & Paolo Zanghieri, 2003. "A New Look at the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle using an Integrated Panel," Working Papers 2003-22, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp0335 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chafik Bouhaddioui & Roch Roy, 2004. "A Generalized Portmanteau Test for Independence of Two Infinite Order Vector Autoregressive Series," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-06, CIRANO.
- Artur C. B. da Silva Lopes, 2004. "Deterministic Seasonality in Dickey-Fuller Tests: Should We Care?," Econometrics 0402007, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Mar 2004.
- Shiu-Sheng Chen & Charles Engel, 2004. "Does "Aggregation Bias" Explain the PPP Puzzle?," NBER Working Papers 10304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis W. Ahking, 2004. "Non-Parametric Tests of Real Exchange rates in the Post-Bretton Woods Era," Working papers 2004-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.