Report NEP-ENV-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Kettner-Marx & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig, 2018. "The Status of Climate Policy Integration in EU Energy Policy," WIFO Working Papers 551, WIFO.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2017.
"Ефекат Стакленика, Глобално Загревање И Кјотски Протокол
[Greenhouse Effect, Global Warming and Kyoto Protocol]," MPRA Paper 83953, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Elizabeth Baldwin, Yongyang Cai, Karlygash Kuralbayeva, 2018. "To build or not to build? Capital stocks and climate policy," GRI Working Papers 290, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Eva Lyubich & Joseph S. Shapiro & Reed Walker, 2018. "Regulating Mismeasured Pollution: Implications of Firm Heterogeneity for Environmental Policy," Working Papers 18-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- di Maria, C. & Smulders, Sjak & van der Werf, E.H., 2016. "Climate policy with tied hands optimal resource taxation under implementation lags," Other publications TiSEM 70f094fd-b543-4a3e-a1cb-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jiang, M. & Liang, X. & Reiner, D. & Lin, B., 2018. "Stakeholder Views on Interactions between Low-carbon Policies and Carbon Markets in China: Lessons from the Guangdong ETS," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1811, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Claudia Kettner-Marx & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig, 2018. "Climate Policy Integration at the National and Regional Level. A Case Study for Austria and Styria," WIFO Working Papers 552, WIFO.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2018. "Efficiency of sustainability management in Bulgarian agriculture," MPRA Paper 84215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Poledna & Stefan Hochrainer-Stigler & Michael Gregor Miess & Peter Klimek & Stefan Schmelzer & Johannes Sorger & Elena Shchekinova & Elena Rovenskaya & JoAnne Linnerooth-Bayer & Ulf Dieckman, 2018. "When does a disaster become a systemic event? Estimating indirect economic losses from natural disasters," Papers 1801.09740, arXiv.org.
- Tischler, Benjamin, 2018. "EU-Energieeffizienzpolitik: Wie eine kostengünstigere Dekarbonisierung gelingen könnte," IW policy papers 1/2018, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Damien Dussaux, Antoine Dechezlepretre, Matthieu Glachant, 2018. "Intellectual property rights protection and the international transfer of low-carbon technologies," GRI Working Papers 323, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Jamie Mullins & Corey White, 2018. "Temperature, Climate Change, and Mental Health: Evidence from the Spectrum of Mental Health Outcomes," Working Papers 1801, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Pilon, André Francisco, 2018. "Governance, Science–Policy Interfaces, Societal Organisation and the Transition to an Ecosystemic Model of Culture," MPRA Paper 84224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sang-Chul Suh & Yuntong Wang, 2018. "The Proportional Solution in a Permit Sharing Problem," Working Papers 1802, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Arlan Brucal, Inessa Love, Beata Javorcik, 2018. "Energy savings through foreign acquisitions? Evidence from Indonesian manufacturing plants," GRI Working Papers 289, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Kamel Elouhichi & Maria Espinosa Goded & Pavel Ciaian & Angel Perni Llorente & Bouda Vosough Ahmadi & Liesbeth Colen & Sergio Gomez Y Paloma, 2018. "The EU-Wide Individual Farm Model for Common Agricultural Policy Analysis (IFM-CAP v.1): Economic Impacts of CAP Greening," JRC Working Papers JRC108693, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Francois Cohen, Fidel Gonzalez, 2018. "Understanding interpersonal violence: the impact of temperatures in Mexico," GRI Working Papers 291, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Antonello Lobianco, 2016. "Modelisation of the French forest Sector," Post-Print hal-01591089, HAL.
- Kirsten Lori Hund & Daniele La Porta & John Drexhage, 2017. "Minerals and Metals to Meet the Needs of a Low-Carbon Economy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28380, The World Bank.
- Nozharov, Shteryo & Koralova, Petya, 2017. "Failures of the national policy for sustainable development of Bulgaria – economic dimensions," MPRA Paper 84221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruederle, Anna & Peters, Jörg & Roberts, Gareth, 2017. "Weather and crime in South Africa," Ruhr Economic Papers 739, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Andrea Guariso & Thorsten Rogall, 2017. "Rainfall Inequality, Political Power, and Ethnic Conflict in Africa," LICOS Discussion Papers 39117, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Nemera Mamo & Sambit Bhattacharyya, 2018. "Natural Resources and Political Patronage in Africa: An Ethnicity Level Analysis," Working Paper Series 0418, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Chirwa, Themba, 2016. "Interpreting sustainable development goals for 2030: implications for Malawi," MPRA Paper 84192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franck Aggeri & Mélodie Cartel, 2017. "Le changement climatique et les entreprises : enjeux, espaces d’action, régulations internationales," Post-Print hal-01609184, HAL.
- Andor, Mark & Osberghaus, Daniel & Simora, Michael, 2017. "Natural disasters and governmental aid: Is there a charity hazard?," Ruhr Economic Papers 738, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Wilson Dos Santos Rocha & Maria Salvetti, 2017. "Case Study—SISAR Ceará, Brazil," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28382, The World Bank.
- Lin, Yu-Hsuan & Kim, KyungJa, 2017. "Willingness to Pay for Government-Certified Agri-Products in South Korea," MPRA Paper 84100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dinis Juízo & Maria Salvetti, 2017. "Case Study—Chimoio, Manica, and Gondola, Mozambique," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28383, The World Bank.