Report NEP-ENV-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julie Rozenberg & Adrien Vogt-Schilb & Stephane Hallegatte, 2017. "Instrument Choice and Stranded Assets in the Transition to Clean Capital," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98039, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jehan Sauvage & Christina Timiliotis, 2017. "Trade in services related to the environment," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2017/2, OECD Publishing.
- Onil Banerjee & Martin Cicowiez & Thomas Ochuodho & Michel Masozera & Bernabas Wolde & Pankaj Lal & Sebastian Dudek & Janaki R.R. Alavalapati, 2017. "Financing the Sustainable Management of Rwanda’s Protected Areas," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0211, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Asta Mikalauskiene & Dalia Streimikiene, 2017. "The main drivers of GHG emission reduction in Baltic States," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507194, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Sonia Quiroga & Cristina Suárez & Juan Diego Solís & Pablo Martínez-Juárez, 2017. "A microeconometric analysis of climate change drivers for coffee crops transition to cacao in Mesoamerican countries," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507415, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ke Wang & Yi-Ming Wei & Zhimin Huang, 2017. "Environmental efficiency and abatement efficiency measurements of China¡¯s thermal power industry: A data envelopment analysis based materials balance approach," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 108, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Onur A. Koska & Frank Stähler & Onur Yeni, 2017. "Trade and Commodity Taxes as Environmental Instruments in an Open Economy," ERC Working Papers 1704, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2017.
- Sonia Quiroga & Emilio Cerdá, 2017. "Exploring farmers? selection of crop protection levels as an adaptation strategy to climate risks," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507414, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shafiullah, Muhammad & Papavassiliou, Vassilios & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2017. "The CO2-Growth nexus revisited: A nonparametric analysis for G7 economies over nearly two centuries," MPRA Paper 79019, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 May 2017.
- Moreira, Paulo Pires, 2017. "Why do Portuguese Railways Languish? An Application of Internalisation of Transport Related Externalities," MPRA Paper 79058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berhane, Guush & Dereje, Mekdim & Minten, Bart & Tamru, Seneshaw, 2017. "The rapid – but from a low base – uptake of agricultural mechanization in Ethiopia: Patterns, implications and challenges:," ESSP working papers 105, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Olivier Damette & Philippe Delacote & Gaye del Lo, 2017. "Households energy consumption and transition towards cleaner energy sources," Working Papers 1702, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Benjamin Dequiedt & Emmanuel Servonnat, 2016. "Risk as a limit or an opportunity to mitigate GHG emissions? The case of fertilisation in agriculture," Working Papers 1606, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Agnès Festré & Ankinée Kirakozian & Mira Toumi, 2019. "La menace est plus forte que l'exécution, mais pas pour tous : sanction versus recommandation par un tiers dans une expérience de bien public," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-15, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Honma, Satoshi & Yoshida, Yushi, 2017. "Convergence in pollution terms of trade," MPRA Paper 78810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2016. "Constructing markets: environmental economics and the contingent valuation controversy," MPRA Paper 78814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holden , Stein T. & Quiggin, John, 2017. "Probability Weighting and Input Use Intensity in a State-Contingent Framework," CLTS Working Papers 8/17, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Mohamed Arouri & Cuong Viet Nguyen, 2017. "Is Internal Migration A Way to Cope With Climate Change? Evidence From Egypt," Working Papers 1099, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 2017.
- Edward Barbier & Philippe Delacote & Julien Wolfersberger, 2016. "The economic analysis of the forest transition," Working Papers 1605, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Jacob, Arun & Møller, Anders K, 2017. "Policy landscape of trade in environmental goods and services," MPRA Paper 78774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monica Patricia Parra Acevedo, 2017. "Simposio sobre Crecimiento Verde y Política Económica," Archivos de Economía 015564, Departamento Nacional de Planeación.
- Haradinova, Anelia & Ivanova, Daniela & Vasileva, Elka, 2015.
"Ползите За Бизнеса От Внедряването На Системите За Управление На Околната Среда
[Implementation of the Environment System Management - the benefits for business]," MPRA Paper 75218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Quemin & Christian de Perthuis, 2017. "Transitional restricted linkage between Emissions Trading Schemes," Working Papers 1701, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Kailin Kroetz & James N. Sanchirico & Elsa Galarza Contreras & David Corderi & Nestor Collado & Elaine W. Swiedler, 2016. "Examination of the Peruvian Anchovy Individual Vessel Quota (IVQ) System," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 97216, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Carina Cavalcanti & Andreas Leibbrandt, 2017. "A glance into the willingness to reduce overfishing: Field evidence from a fishnet exchange program," Monash Economics Working Papers 09-17, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Leibbrandt & John Lynham, 2017. "Does the Allocation of Property Rights Matter in the Commons?," Monash Economics Working Papers 04-17, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Liski, M. & Vehviläinen, I., 2017. "Gone with the wind? An empirical analysis of the renewable energy rent transfer," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1701, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ambler, Kate & de Brauw, Alan & Godlonton, Susan, 2017. "Measuring postharvest losses at the farm level in Malawi," IFPRI discussion papers 1632, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).