Report NEP-ENV-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cheung, Jimmy & Kragt, Marit & Burton, Michael, 2015. "The awareness and willingness of air travellers to pay for voluntary carbon offsets and their co-benefits," Working Papers 199231, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Daniel Nachtigall & Dirk Ruebbelke, 2014. "The Green Paradox and Learning-by-Doing in the Renewable Energy Sector," Working Papers 2014002, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Coria, Jessica & Jaraite, Jurate, 2015. "Carbon Pricing: Transaction Costs of Emissions Trading vs. Carbon Taxes," CERE Working Papers 2015:2, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Brännlund, Runar & Karimu, Amin, 2015. "Convergence in global environmental performance Assessing country heterogeneity," CERE Working Papers 2014:15, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Hansen, LeRoy & Hellerstein, Daniel & Ribaudo, Marc & Williamson, James & Nulph, David & Loesch, Charles & Crumpton, William, 2015. "Targeting Investments To Cost Effectively Restore and Protect Wetland Ecosystems: Some Economic Insights," Economic Research Report 199283, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Nordén, Anna & Coria, Jessica & Jönsson, Anna Maria & Lagergren, Fredrik & Lehsten, Veiko, 2015. "Divergence in Stakeholders’ Preferences: Evidence from a Choice Experiment on Forest Landscapes Preferences in Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 616, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Aberman, Noora-Lisa & Ali, Snigdha & Behrman, Julia A. & Bryan, Elizabeth & Davis, Peter & Donnelly, Aiveen & Gathaara, Violet & KonÃ©, Daouda & Nganga, Teresiah & Ngugi, Jane & Okoba, Barrack & Ronco, 2015. "Climate, change adaptation assets and group-based approaches: Gendered perceptions from Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Mali, and Kenya:," IFPRI discussion papers 1412, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2015. "Modeling Coupled Climate, Ecosystems, and Economic Systems," DEOS Working Papers 1508, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Edward S. Barbier & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Is the income elasticity of the willingness to pay for pollution control constant?," Working Papers 2015-07, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell & Frank A. Wolak & Matthew Zaragoza-Watkins, 2015. "Expecting the Unexpected: Emissions Uncertainty and Environmental Market Design," NBER Working Papers 20999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brännlund, Runar & Karimu, Amin & Söderholm, Patrik, 2014. "Convergence in carbon dioxide emissions and the role of growth and institutions A parametric and nonparametric analysis," CERE Working Papers 2014:12, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Ibanez, Marcela & Blackman, Allen, 2015. "Environmental and Economic Impacts of Growing Certified Organic Coffee in Colombia," Discussion Papers dp-15-02, Resources For the Future.
- Lindmark, Magnus & Acar, Sevil, 2015. "Periods of converging carbon dioxide emissions from oil combustion 1973-2004," CERE Working Papers 2015:1, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Ahmed Barkaoui & Arnaud Dragicevic, 2015. "Forest-Based Industrial Network," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2015-04, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised Apr 2015.
- Heindl, Peter & Löschel, Andreas, 2015. "Social implications of green growth policies from the perspective of energy sector reform and its impact on households," CAWM Discussion Papers 81, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy & Söderholm, Patrik, 2014. "Convergence of carbon dioxide performance across Swedish industrial sectors An environmental index approach," CERE Working Papers 2014:10, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Geijer, Erik, 2014. "Eutrophication reduction from a holistic perspective," CERE Working Papers 2014:11, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Vladimir Udalov, 2014. "Political-Economic Aspects of Renewable Energy: Voting on the Level of Renewable Energy Support," EIIW Discussion paper disbei202, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Ulrike Will, 2015. "The Extrajurisdictional Effects of Environmental Measures in the WTO Law Balancing Process," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 20, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Daisy J. Huang & Charles Ka Yui Leung & Baozhi Qu, 2015. "Do bank loans and local amenities explain Chinese urban house prices," ISER Discussion Paper 0928, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Zhang, Wei & Kato, Edward & Bhandary, Prapti & Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Ibrahim, Hassan Ishaq & Agbonlahor, Mure Uhunamure & Ibrahim, Hussaini Yusu, 2015. "Communitiesâ€™ perceptions and knowledge of ecosystem services: Evidence from rural communities in Nigeria:," IFPRI discussion papers 1418, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sato, Masayuki & Phim, Runsinarith & Managi, Shunsuke, 2015. "Sustainability indicators and the shadow price of natural capital," MPRA Paper 62612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aberman, Noora-Lisa & Birner, Regina & Haglund, Eric & Ngigi, Marther & Ali, Snigdha & Okoba, Barrack & KonÃ©, Daouda & Alemu, Takei, 2015. "Understanding the policy landscape for climate change adaptation: A cross-country comparison using the Net-map method:," IFPRI discussion papers 1408, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zaporozhets, Vera, 2015. "Power Distribution in French River Basin Committees," TSE Working Papers 15-558, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Heyen, Daniel, 2015. "Strategic Conflicts on the Horizon: R&D Incentives for Environmental Technologies," Working Papers 0584, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Ivanova, Daniela & Vasileva, Elka & Tipova, Nina & Stefanov, Stilian, 2013.
"Сертификационните схеми в хранителния сектор - инструмент на устойчиво производство (Certification scheme in food sector - instrument for sustainable production)
[Certification scheme in food secto," MPRA Paper 62566, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2014.
- Badasen Polina & Isakov Alexander & Khazanov Alexey, 2015. "Modern monetary policy - relevant criticism or misunderstanding in the expert community?," Working Papers 0017, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Swallow, Kimberly A. & Swallow, Brent M., 2015. "Explicitly integrating institutions into bioeconomic modeling:," IFPRI discussion papers 1420, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:174806 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ma, Chunbo & Polyakov, Maksym & Pandit, Ram, 2015. "Solar Capitalization in Western Australian Property Market," Working Papers 199230, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Gawel, Erik, 2015. "Finanzierung der vierten Reinigungsstufe aus Mitteln der Abwasserabgabe: Das Leipziger Modell zur Finanzierung des Ausbaus der vierten Reinigungsstufe in Deutschland," UFZ Discussion Papers 4/2015, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Mahieu, Pierre-Alexandre & Donfouet, Hermann Pythagore Pierre & Kriström, Bengt, 2014. "Determinants of willingness-to-pay for renewable energy: does the age of nuclear power plant reactors matter?," CERE Working Papers 2014:14, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Christopher Hansman & Jonas Hjort & Gianmarco León, 2015. "Firms' Response and Unintended Health Consequences of Industrial Regulations," Working Papers 809, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Christopher Hansman & Jonas Hjort & Gianmarco León, 2015. "Firm's response and unintended health consequences of industrial regulations," Economics Working Papers 1469, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Arora, Anchal & Bansal, Sangeeta & Ward, Patrick S., 2015. "Eliciting farmersâ€™ valuation for abiotic stress-tolerant rice in India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1409, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).