Report NEP-ENV-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Lafforgue, Gilles & Moreaux, Michel, 2014. "Optimal Timing of Carbon Capture and Storage Policies Under Learning-by-doing," IDEI Working Papers 824, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised May 2014.
- Patrick Criqui & Constantin Ilasca & Emmanuel Prados, 2014. "National Soft Landing CO2 trajectories under global carbon budgets," Working Papers halshs-00980101, HAL.
- Zhang, Xiao-Bing, 2014. "Strategic Carbon Taxation and Energy Pricing: The Role of Innovation," Working Papers in Economics 589, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sushama Murty, 2014. "On the environmental Kuznets curve with fossil-fuel induced emission: Theory and some illustrative examples," Discussion Papers 1406, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Moreira, Paulo Pires, 2014. "The social and environmental sustainability of the maritime industry," MPRA Paper 55327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sushama Murty, 2014. "Necessary and sufficient conditions for an environmental Kuznets curve with some illustrative examples," Discussion Papers 1407, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Diederich, Johannes, 2014. "The Effect of Ambient Noise on Cooperation in Public Good Games," Working Papers 0560, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Youngho CHANG & Yanfei LI, 2014. "Non-renewable Resources in Asian Economies: Perspective of Availability, Applicability Acceptability, and Affordability," Working Papers DP-2014-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Narbel, Patrick A. & Isaksen, Elisabeth T., 2014. "A carbon footprint proportional to expenditure - a case for Norway?," Discussion Papers 2014/16, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Kohler, Pierre, 2014. "Asset-Centred Redistributive Policies for Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 55357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donatella Baiardi & Matteo Manera & Mario Menegatti, 2014. "The Effects of Environmental Risk on Consumption: an Empirical Analysis on the Mediterranean Countries," Working Papers 271, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:14012-gem is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mateo Cordier & José A. Pérez Agúndez & Walter Hecq & Bertrand Hamaide, 2014. "A guiding framework for ecosystem services monetization in ecological–economic modeling," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/159804, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nicola Brandt, 2014. "Greening the Property Tax," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 17, OECD Publishing.
- Ambec, Stefan & Kervinio, Yann, 2014. "Cooperative decision-making for the provision of a locally undesirable facility," TSE Working Papers 14-480, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Michel, Alexa (Ed.) & Seidling, Walter (Ed.) & Lorenz, Martin (Ed.) & Becher, Georg (Ed.), 2014. "Forest Condition in Europe: 2013 technical report of ICP Forests. Report under the UNECE Convention on Long-Range Transboundary Air Pollution (CLRTAP)," Thünen Working Papers 19, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Fischer, Anke & Hanley, Nicholas & Lowassa, Asanterabi & Milner-Gulland, Eleanor J & Moro, Mirko & Naiman, Loiruck C, 2014. "An investigation of the determinants of household demand for bushmeat in the Serengeti using an open-ended choice experiment," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2014-07, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- James CUST & Ridwan D. RUSLI, 2014. "The economic spillovers from resource extraction: a partial resource blessing at the subnational level?," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1402, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.