Report NEP-ENV-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jerome Dumortier & Dermot J. Hayes & Miguel Carriquiry & Fengxia Dong & Xiaodong Du & Amani Elobeid & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Kranti Mulik, 2010. "Modeling the Effects of Pasture Expansion on Emissions from Land-Use Change," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 10-wp504, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Alvaro Calzadilla & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard Betts & Pete Falloon & Andy Wiltshire & Richard S.J. Tol, 2010. "Climate Change Impacts on Global Agriculture," Working Papers FNU-185, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2010.
- Digdowiseiso, Kumba, 2010. "Deforestation and multinational companies: a conceptual note," MPRA Paper 22093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gusztav Nemes, 2010. "Environmental Governance in Hungary - Rural Development Policies and Social Learning during the Implementation of EU Agri-Environmental Policies - A Case Study," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1008, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Newbery, D., 2010. "A Nuclear Future? UK Government Policy and the Role of the Market?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1019, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00472420_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maureen L. Cropper & Yi Jiang & Anna Alberini & Patrick Baur, 2010. "Getting Cars Off the Road: The Cost-Effectiveness of an Episodic Pollution Control Program," NBER Working Papers 15904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00473727_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2010. "Welfare Implications of Leadership in a Resource Market Under Bilateral Monopoly," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-16, CIRANO.
- Atak, Alev & Linton, Oliver B. & Xiao, Zhijie, 2010. "A Semiparametric Panel Model for Unbalanced Data with Application to Climate Change in the United Kingdom," MPRA Paper 22079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Plekhanov & Sergei Guriev & Konstantin Sonin, 2009. "Development based on commodity revenues," Working Papers 108, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Sébastien MARCHAND, 2010. "Technical Ef?ciency, Farm Size and Tropical Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazonian Forest," Working Papers 201012, CERDI.