Report NEP-ENV-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Britt Groosman & Nicholas Z. Muller & Erin O’Neill, 2009. "The Ancillary Benefits from Climate Policy in the United States," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0920, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Carlos A. Flores & Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & Dimitrios Kapetanakis, 2009. "Lessons from Quantile Panel Estimation of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Working Papers 2010-4, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Fang, Du & Feng, Hongli & Otto, Daniel, 2009. "Perspectives on Addressing Global Climate Change Issues: Case of U.S. And China," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13129, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Tavoni, Massimo, 2009. "Climate Change Mitigation Strategies in Fast-Growing Countries: The Benefits of Early Action," CEPR Discussion Papers 7394, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mariani, Fabio & Pérez-Barahona, Agustín & Raffin, Natacha, 2009. "Life Expectancy and the Environment," IZA Discussion Papers 4564, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-47 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2009. "International inequity aversion and the social cost of carbon," Working Papers FNU-178, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Nov 2009.
- Item repec:ucm:wpaper:12-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Funk, Matt, 2009. "On the Origin of Mass Extinctions: Darwin’s Nontrivial Error," MPRA Paper 18807, University Library of Munich, Germany.