Report NEP-ENV-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eyckmans, Johan & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2009. "Moral Concerns on Tradable Pollution Permits in International Environmental Agreements," Memorandum 13/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Valeska Groenert & Myrna Wooders & Ben Zissimos, 2009. "Developing Country Second-Mover Advantage in Competition Over Standards and Taxes," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0909, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M., 2009. "Price Volatility and Risk Exposure: on the Interaction of Quota and Product Markets," Memorandum 11/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- David Ivan Fleischer, 2009. "Conservation and Ecotourism in Brazil and Mexico: The Development Impact," One Pager 94, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00412875_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Iara Verocai, 2009. "WCD Thematic Review V.2:Contributing Paper: Environmental and Social Impact Assessment for Large Dams -Thematic Review from the Point of View of Developing Countries," Working Papers id:2193, eSocialSciences.
- Meroz, Yael & Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2009. "Eliciting environmental preferences of Ghanaians in the laboratory: An incentive-compatible experiment," MPRA Paper 17107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. Gautam & M Mahajan & S Garg, 2009. "Impact of Air Pollution on Human Health in Dehra Doon City," Working Papers id:2192, eSocialSciences.
- Ben Youssef, Slim, 2009. "Transboundary Pollution and Absorptive Capacity," MPRA Paper 17158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gazzola Patrizia & Pellicelli Michela, 2009. "Sustainable Management and Total Quality Management in Public Organizations with Outsourcing," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0901, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Obeng, George Yaw & Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2009. "Solar PV rural electrification and energy-poverty: A review and conceptual framework with reference to Ghana," MPRA Paper 17136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Da Rocha, José María & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2009. "Why Economists Reject Long-Term Fisheries Management Plans?," DFAEII Working Papers 2009-03, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00406521_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00413021_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore