Report NEP-ENV-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kabubo-Mariara, Jane & Karanja, Fredrick K, 2007. "The economic impact of climate change on Kenyan crop agriculture : a ricardian approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4334, The World Bank.
- John FitzGerald & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Airline Emissions of Carbon Dioxide in the European Trading System," Papers WP179, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Grimaud, André & Lafforgue, Gilles & Magné, Bertrand, 2007. "Innovation Markets in the Policy Appraisal of Climate Change Mitigation," IDEI Working Papers 481, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Joe O'Doherty & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "An Environmental Input-Output Model for Ireland," Papers WP178, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4720 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "The Impact of a Carbon Tax on International Tourism," Papers WP177, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Massetti, Emanuele & Tavoni, Massimo, 2007. "International Energy R&D Spillovers and the Economics of Greenhouse Gas Atmospheric Stabilization," CEPR Discussion Papers 6426, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John M. Gowdy & Roxana Julia, 2007. "The Economics of the Mega-Greenhouse Effect: A Conceptual Framework," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0711, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility and the Environment: A Theoretical Perspective," Working Papers 2007-16, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Eggert, Håkan, 2006. "Fisheries Economics and 20 years with Marine Resource Economics: A Citation Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 203, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00168960_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michel Damian, 2007. "L'adaptation au changement climatique," Post-Print halshs-00168961, HAL.