Report NEP-ENV-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2006. "A Non-Cooperative Theory Of Quantity-Rationing International Transfrontier Pollution," Working papers 143, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Frank Ackerman and Elizabeth Stanton, "undated". "06-05 Can Climate Change Save Lives? A comment on “Economy-wide estimates of the implications of climate change: Human health”," GDAE Working Papers 06-05, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Daniel Millimet & Rusty Tchernis, 2006. "On the Specification of Propensity Scores: with an Application to the WTO-Environment Debate," Caepr Working Papers 2006-013, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Aline Chiabai & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes, 2006. "Economic Valuation of Oceanographic Forecasting Services: A Cost-Benefit Exercise," Working Papers 2006.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paola Minoia & Anna Brusarosco, 2006. "Water Infrastructures Facing Sustainable Development Challenges: Integrated Evaluation of Impacts of Dams on Regional Development in Morocco," Working Papers 2006.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard S.J. Tol & Stephen W. Pacala & Robert Socolow, 2006. "Understanding Long-Term Energy Use and Carbon Dioxide Emissions in the Usa," Working Papers 2006.107, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrea Bigano & Francesco Bosello & Giuseppe Marano, 2006. "Energy Demand and Temperature: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Working Papers 2006.112, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anna Alberini & Stefania Tonin & Margherita Turvani & Aline Chiabai, 2006. "Paying for Permanence: Public Preferences for Contaminated Site Cleanup," Working Papers 2006.113, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dirk T.G. Rübbelke & Vivekananda Mukherjee, 2006. "Global Climate Change, Technology Transfer and Trade with Complete Specialization," Working Papers 2006.114, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Clive Lipchin, 2006. "A Future for the Dead Sea Basin: Water Culture among Israelis, Palestinians and Jordanians," Working Papers 2006.115, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Barbara K. Buchner & Carlo Carraro & A. Denny Ellerman, 2006. "The Allocation of European Union Allowances: Lessons, Unifying Themes and General Principles," Working Papers 2006.116, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Carbon Dioxide Emission Scenarios for the Usa," Working Papers 2006.117, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Elena Strukova & Alexander Golub & Anil Markandya, 2006. "Air Pollution Costs in Ukraine," Working Papers 2006.120, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:hhb:aarmsl:1990_002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Muller, Adrian, 2006. "Risk Management in the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) – The Potential of Sustainability Labels," Working Papers in Economics 228, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Hagem, Cathrine, 2006. "Clean development mechanism (CDM) vs. international permit trading – the impact on technological change," Memorandum 19/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Elisabeth Hermann Frederiksen, 2006. "Spending Natural Resource Revenues in an Altruistic Growth Model," EPRU Working Paper Series 06-09, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Giannis Vardas & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2006. "Preserving Biodiversity: Ambiguity and Safety Rules," Working Papers 0607, University of Crete, Department of Economics.