Report NEP-ENV-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joerg Breitscheidel & Hans Gersbach, 2005. "Self-Financing Environmental Mechanisms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1528, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Gahvari, Firouz, 2005. "Political competition within and between parties: an application to environmental policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5228, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Debaere, Peter, 2005. "Small Fish - Big Issues The Effect of Trade Policy on the Global Shrimp Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 5254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Azadi, H. & Shahvali, M. & van den Berg, J.H. & Faghih, N., 2005. "Sustainable Rangeland Management Using A Multi-Fuzzy Model: How To Deal With Heterogeneous Experts’ Knowledge," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-016-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30006909 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anders Skonhoft, 2005. "The costs and benefits of animal predation: An analysis of Scandinavian wolf re-colonization," Working Paper Series 5505, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- M. del Mar Rubio Varas, 2005. "Value and depreciation of mineral resources over the very long run: An empirical contrast of different methods," Economics Working Papers 867, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- M. del Mar Rubio Varas & Mauricio Folchi, 2005. "Energy as an indicator of modernisation in Latin America by 1925," Economics Working Papers 868, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Suzi Kerr & Emma Brunton & Ralph Chapman, 2005. "Policy to Encourage Carbon Sequestration in Plantation Forests," Others 0509009, EconWPA.
- Isabelle Sin & Emma Brunton & Joanna Hendy & Suzi Kerr, 2005. "The likely regional impacts of an agricultural emissions policy in New Zealand: Preliminary analysis," Others 0509010, EconWPA.
- Arthur Grimes & Suzi Kerr & Andrew Aitken, 2005. "Bi-Directional Impacts of Economic, Social and Environmental Changes and the New Zealand Housing Market," Urban/Regional 0509012, EconWPA.
- Esther Duflo & Rohini Pande, 2005. "Dams," Working Papers 923, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2005. "A Hotelling Model with a Ceiling on the Stock of Pollution," IDEI Working Papers 368, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.