Report NEP-ENV-2005-01-23This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005. "Are People Insured Against Natural Disasters? Evidence from the Great Hanshin-Awaji (Kobe) Earthquake in 1995," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-314, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ersado, Lire, 2005. "Small-scale irrigation dams, agricultural production, and health - theory and evidence from Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3494, The World Bank.
- Vihang Patel, 2005. "Coalition Strategies and Reduction of GHG Emissions," Game Theory and Information 0501002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpot:0501003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edgar L. Feige & David M. Blau, 2005. "The Economics Of Natural Resource Scarcity And Implications For Development Policy And International Cooperation," Others 0501004, EconWPA.
- Brooks Kaiser & James Roumasset, 2004. "Coasean Economics and the Evolution of Marine Property in Hawaii," Working Papers 200407, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.