Report NEP-ENT-2020-07-20This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elert, Niklas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2020. "Innovative Entrepreneurship as a Collaborative Effort: An Institutional Framework," Working Paper Series 1345, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 24 Mar 2021.
- Ajay K. Agrawal & Joshua S. Gans & Scott Stern, 2020. "Enabling Entrepreneurial Choice," NBER Working Papers 27379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Manaresi & Carlo Menon & Pietro Santoleri, 2020. "Supporting innovative entrepreneurship: an evaluation of the Italian "Start-up Act"," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 163, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Fairlie, Robert W., 2020. "The Impact of COVID-19 on Small Business Owners: Evidence of Early-Stage Losses from the April 2020 Current Population Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 13311, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martino Pelli & Jeanne Tschopp & Natalia Bezmaternykh & Kodjovi M Eklou, 2020. "In the Eye of the Storm: Firms, Putty-Clay and Capital Destruction," Diskussionsschriften dp2012, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Th'eophile Carniel & Jean-Michel Dalle, 2020. "Towards Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Indicators : Speed and Acceleration," Papers 2006.14313, arXiv.org.
- Erkko Autio & Laszlo Szerb & Eva Komlosi & Monika Tiszberger, 2020. "EIDES 2020: The European Index of Digital Entrepreneurship Systems," JRC Research Reports JRC120727, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Benjamin Hemingway, 2020. "Macroeconomic implications of insolvency regimes," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 77, Bank of Lithuania.
- BENEDETTI FASIL Cristiana & IMPULLITTI Giammario & LICANDRO Omar & SEDLACEK Petr, 2020. "Firm and Technology Dynamics in the Short- and Long-Run: A Macroeconomic Model for Research and Innovation Policy Evaluation," JRC Research Reports JRC120871, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Amodio, Francesco & Poschke, Markus, 2020. "Selection and Absolute Advantage in Farming and Entrepreneurship," CEPR Discussion Papers 14269, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Botsari, Antonia & Lang, Frank, 2020. "ESG considerations in venture capital and business angel investment decisions: Evidence from two pan-European surveys," EIF Working Paper Series 2020/63, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Ikeuchi, Kenta & Kim, YoungGak & Kwon, Hyeog Ug & Fukao, Kyoji & 深尾, 京司, 2020. "Productivity Dynamics in Japan and the Negative Exit Effect," SSPJ Discussion Paper Series DP20-001, Service Sector Productivity in Japan: Determinants and Policies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bijedić, Teita & Löher, Jonas & Nielen, Sebastian & Schlömer-Laufen, Nadine & Herrmann, Andrea & Zimmermann, Maximilian, 2020. "Von der Idee bis zum Gewinn - eine empirische Analyse der Entwicklungsprozesse von Neugründungen," IfM-Materialien 281, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.