Report NEP-ENT-2020-02-24This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vega-Redondo, Fernando & Pin, Paolo & Ubfal, Diego & Benedetti-Fasil, Cristiana & Brummitt, Charles & Rubera, Gaia & Hovy, Dirk & Fornaciari, Tommaso, 2019. "Peer Networks and Entrepreneurship: A Pan-African RCT," IZA Discussion Papers 12848, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Deepika Dixit & Anubha Shekhar Sinha, 2020. "How Institutions Influence Women Entrepreneurship?," Working papers 351, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Fang,Sheng & Shamseldin,Heba M.M. & Xu,L. Colin, 2019. "Foreign Direct Investment and Female Entrepreneurship," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9083, The World Bank.
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Amodio, Francesco & Poschke, Markus, 2019. "Selection and Absolute Advantage in Farming and Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 12878, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fisera,Boris & Horvath,Roman & Melecky,Martin, 2019. "Basel III Implementation and SME Financing : Evidence for Emerging Markets and Developing Economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9069, The World Bank.
- Hardy,Morgan L. & Mccasland,Jamie Lee, 2019. "Lights Off, Lights On : The Effects of Electricity Shortages on Small Firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9093, The World Bank.
- Reham Rizk & Ali Rashed, 2019. "Trends And Patterns Of Women’S Entrepreneurship In Egypt," Working Papers 1369, Economic Research Forum, revised 20 Nov 2019.
- Heinrich Hock & Mary Anne Anderson & Robert Santillano, "undated". "Supporting Self-Employment as a Reemployment Strategy: Impacts of a Pilot Program for Dislocated Workers After 18 Months," Mathematica Policy Research Reports e0233e6eb1d44124a0cb90bc8, Mathematica Policy Research.