Report NEP-ENT-2019-10-21This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Caliendo & Maximilian Goethner & Martin Weißenberger, 2019. "Entrepreneurial Persistence Beyond Survival: Measurement and Determinants," CEPA Discussion Papers 11, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Pietro Santoleri, 2019. "Innovation and job creation in (high-growth) new firms," LEM Papers Series 2019/31, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alfano, Maria Rosaria & Cantabene, Claudia & Silipo, Damiano Bruno, 2019. "Mafia Firms and Aftermaths," ETA: Economic Theory and Applications 294194, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Nava Ashraf & Alexia Delfino & Edward L. Glaeser, 2019. "Rule of Law and Female Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 26366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoch, Felix & Lohwasser, Todor S., 2019. "The influence of institutions on venture capital: How transaction costs, uncertainty, and change affect new ventures," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 9/2019, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Canidio, Andrea & Legros, Patrick, 2019. "Task Discretion, Labor Market Frictions and Entrepreneurship," CEPR Discussion Papers 13954, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buttler, Dominik & Sierminska, Eva, 2019. "Career or Flexible Work Arrangements? Gender Differences in Self-Employment in a Young Market Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 12643, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Göldner, Moritz & Herstatt, Cornelius & Canhão, Helena & Oliveira, Pedro, 2019. "User entrepreneurs for social innovation: The case of patients and caregivers as developers of tangible medical devices," Working Papers 108, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Naudé, Wim, 2019. "Three Varieties of Africa’s Industrial Future," IZA Discussion Papers 12678, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mathias Hoffmann & Egor Maslov & Bent E. Sørensen, 2019. "Small firms and domestic bank dependence in Europe’s great recession," CAMA Working Papers 2019-76, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gernot Hutschenreiter & Johannes Weber & Christian Rammer, 2019. "Innovation support in the enterprise sector: Industry and SMEs," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 82, OECD Publishing.
- Tanja Jakimova & Neda Popovska Kamnar, 2019. "Bank financing to SMEs in the Republic of North Macedonia: Evidence from Survey Data," Working Papers 2019-01, National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia.