Report NEP-ENT-2019-03-18This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pahnke, André & Welter, Friederike, 2019. "The German Mittelstand: Antithesis to the Silicon Valley entrepreneurship model?," Working Papers 01/19, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Mee Jung Kim & Kyung Min Lee, 2019. "Immigrant Entrepreneurs And Innovation In The U.S. High-Tech Sector," Working Papers 19-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Gupta, Bishnupriya & Mookherjee, Dilip & Munshi, Kaivan & Sanclemente, Mario, 2019. "Community Origins of Industrial Entrepreneurship in Pre-Independence India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 402, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Esin Yoruk, 2019. "Entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial growth in Central and Eastern European ventures driven by the fit between micro and macro level opportunity exploitation," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 2019-1, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Pal, Rozalia & Durante, Elena, 2019. "Financing and obstacles for high growth enterprises: The European case," EIB Working Papers 2019/03, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Ahmet Faruk Faysan & Mustafa Disli, 2019. "Small Business Lending And Credit Risk: Granger Causality Evidence," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/963, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- C.J. Krizan, 2019. "Statistics on the Small Business Administration’s Scale-Up America Program," Working Papers 19-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Vojislav Maksimovic & Gordon M. Phillips & Liu Yang, 2019. "Do Public Firms Respond to Industry Opportunities More Than Private Firms? The Impact of Initial Firm Quality," NBER Working Papers 25634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray Lambert & Paul Temple, 2019. "Standard Setting Organizations, Information Flows and Business Strategies: An Empirical Investigation," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0519, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Pleskachev, Yuriy (Плескачев, Юрий) & Ponomarev, Yuriy (Пономарев, Юрий), 2019. "Analysis of the determinants of the emergence and localization of new enterprises in Russia at the micro level [Анализ Детерминант Возникновения И Локализации Новых Предприятий В России На Микро-Ур," Working Papers 031907, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.