Report NEP-ENT-2018-11-26This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konon, Alexander & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2018. "Prediction Based on Entrepreneurship-Prone Personality Profiles: Sometimes Worse Than the Toss of a Coin," IZA Discussion Papers 11880, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aghion, Philippe & Bergeaud, Antonin & Cette, Gilbert & Lecat, Rémy & Maghin, Helene, 2018. "The Inverted-U Relationship Between Credit Access and Productivity Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 13212, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael & Wykman, Niklas, 2018. "The Rise of Private Foundations as Owners of Swedish Industry: The Role of Tax Incentives 1862–2018," Working Papers 2018:10, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Svensson, Roger, 2018. "Verifying High Quality: Entry for Sale," CEPR Discussion Papers 13173, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cerqua, Augusto, 2018. "What happens when the income tax increases?," MPRA Paper 89857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Karnoukhova & Anastasia Stepanova & Maria Kokoreva, 2018. "The Influence Of The Ownership Structure On The Performance Of Innovative Companies In The Us," HSE Working papers WP BRP 70/FE/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Peng, Y. & Turvey, C. & Kong, R., 2018. "An Analysis of China s Reforms on Mortgaging and Transacting Rural Land Use Rights and Entrepreneurial Activity," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277308, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tomoyuki Iida & Kanako Shoji & Shunichi Yoneyama, 2018. "What Drives China's Growth? Evidence from Micro-level Data," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 18-E-19, Bank of Japan.
- Dale-Olsen, Harald, 2018. "Wages, Creative Destruction, and Union Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 11894, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joseph I. Uduji & Elda N. Okolo-Obasi & Simplice A. Asongu, 2018. "The impact of e-wallet on informal farm entrepreneurship development in rural Nigeria," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/047, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Šárka Čemerková & Liběna Čespivová, 2018. "Ekonomická gramotnost podnikatele," Working Papers 0061, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.