Report NEP-ENT-2018-10-15This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hammarstedt, Mats & Miao, Chizheng, 2018. "Self-employed Immigrants and Their Employees: Evidence from Swedish Employer-Employee Data," Working Paper Series 1235, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Michelle Dell’Era & Luca David Opromolla & Luís Santos-Pinto, 2018. "A General Equilibrium Theory of Occupational Choice under Optimistic Beliefs about Entrepreneurial Ability," Working Papers REM 2018/50, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Shai Bernstein & Emanuele Colonnelli & Davide Malacrino & Timothy McQuade, 2018. "Who Creates New Firms When Local Opportunities Arise?," NBER Working Papers 25112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Källner, Emelie & Nyström, Kristina, 2018. "Entrepreneurial motivation and idea generation by displaced employees," Ratio Working Papers 311, The Ratio Institute.
- Kede Ndouna, Faustine & Tsafack Nanfosso, Roger, 2017. "Microeconomics Foundations of Entrepreneurial Performance in the Informal Sector: A Case Study of Cameroon," MPRA Paper 88665, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2018.
- Nguyen Thi Thu Phuong & Laure Pasquier-Doumer, 2018. "The role of Social Networks on Household Business Performance in Vietnam: A qualitative assessment," Working Papers DT/2018/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Michał Gradzewicz, 2018. "What happens when firms invest? Investment events and firm performance," NBP Working Papers 291, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Pureta, Igor & Pureta, Tanja, 2017. "Entrepreneurial orientation of employees," MPRA Paper 89208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adu-Gyamfi, Richard & Kuada, John & Asongu, Simplice, 2018. "An Integrative Framework for Entrepreneurship Research in Africa," MPRA Paper 89133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emin M. Dinlersoz & Nathan Goldschlag & Amanda Myers & Nikolas Zolas, 2018. "An Anatomy of U.S. Firms Seeking Trademark Registration," NBER Working Papers 25038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ouaida, Fadila & El Hajjar, Samer, 2018. "Assessing e-commerce productivity for French micro firms using propensity score matching," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-66, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Enisse Kharroubi, 2018. "Why Does Credit Growth Crowd Out Real Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 25079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balakrishnan, VN & Mohamad Khan, Jamal Khan, 2018. "Influential Factors of Competitive Advantage Progression on SME Third-Party Logistics in Selangor Malaysia," MPRA Paper 89091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ashish Arora & Wesley M. Cohen & Colleen M. Cunningham, 2018. "Inventive Capabilities in the Division of Innovative Labor," NBER Working Papers 25051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Daniel Kim, 2018. "Hiring through Startup Acquisitions: Preference Mismatch and Employee Departures," Working Papers 18-41, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Pureta, Igor & Pureta, Tanja, 2018. "The Role of Leadership Styles and Entrepreneurial Orientation in Distingushing more from less Succcessful Organizations," MPRA Paper 89209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ibrahima Dia & Rafik Abdesselam & Jean Bonnet, 2018. "Caractéristiques de l’entrepreneuriat féminin à Dakar au Sénégal," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2018-10, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.