Report NEP-ENT-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustafsson, Anders & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Halvarsson, Daniel, 2017. "Subsidy Entrepreneurs," Ratio Working Papers 303, The Ratio Institute.
- Ashish Arora & Andrea Fosfuri & Thomas Roende, 2018. "Waiting for the Payday? The Market for Startups and the Timing of Entrepreneurial Exit," NBER Working Papers 24350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fu, Kun & Larsson, Anne-Sophie & Wennberg, Karl, 2017. "Habitual Entrepreneurs in the Making: How Labour Market Rigidity and Employment Affects Entrepreneurial Re-entry," Ratio Working Papers 297, The Ratio Institute.
- Benjamin Pugsley & Sebastian Dyrda, 2017. "Taxes, Regulations of Businesses and Evolution of Income Inequality in the US," 2017 Meeting Papers 1463, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Giulio Fella, 2017. "Saving and Wealth Inequality," Working Papers 823, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Sumudu Kankanamge & Alexandre Gaillard, 2017. "Insuring entrepreneurial downside risk," 2017 Meeting Papers 1406, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Josh Ederington & Georg Goetz, 2018. "Leapfrogging: Time of Entry and Firm Productivity," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201811, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Krieger-Boden, Christiane & Sorgner, Alina, 2018. "Labor market opportunities for women in the digital age," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Armanda Cetrulo & Dario Guarascio, 2018. "Weaker Jobs, Weaker Innovation. Exploring The Temporary Employment-Product Innovation Nexus," Working Papers 0032, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Giebel, Marek & Kraft, Kornelius, 2018. "Bank credit supply and firm innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-011, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- João Pereira dos Santos & José Tavares, 2018. "European Funds and Firm Dynamics: Estimating Spillovers from Increased Access," GEE Papers 0099, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Mar 2018.
- Janssens, Charlotte & Van den Broeck, Goedele & Maertens, Miet & Lambrecht, Isabel, 2018. "Mothersâ€™ non-farm entrepreneurship and child secondary education in rural Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 1705, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nufer, Gerd & Halbauer, Claudia, 2018. "Marketing-Kommunikation für Startups," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2018-1, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.