Report NEP-ENT-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr & Tina Xu, 2017. "Personality Traits of Entrepreneurs: A Review of Recent Literature," NBER Working Papers 24097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elisenda Jové-Llopis & Agustí Segarra-Blasco, 2017. "Eco-strategies and firm growth in European SMEs," Working Papers XREAP2017-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2017.
- S. Roux & F. Savignac, 2017. "SMEs’ financing: Divergence across Euro area countries?," Working papers 654, Banque de France.
- Jean Bonnet & Sébastien Bourdin & Fatten Gazzah, 2017. "The entrepreuneurial context, a factor of Economic Growth in the Europe Union? A GWR analysis on the EU Regions," Working Papers halshs-01619798, HAL.
- Jean-Pierre Cling & Mireille Razafindrakoto & François Roubaud, 2017. "Explanatory factors behind formalizing non-farm household businesses in Vietnam," CEPN Working Papers hal-01664202, HAL.
- Hazarika, Bhabesh, 2017. "Decomposition of Gender Income Gap in Rural Informal Micro-enterprises: An Unconditional Quantile Approach in the Handloom Industry," Working Papers 17/216, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Huu Chi Nguyen & Christophe Jalil Nordman, 2017. "Household Entrepreneurship and Social Networks: Panel Data Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers hal-01619799, HAL.
- Christophe Nordman & Julia Vaillant, 2017. "Inputs, Gender Roles or Sharing Norms? Assessing the Gender Performance Gap Among Informal Entrepreneurs in Madagascar," Working Papers hal-01618238, HAL.
- Vojislav Maksimovic & Gordon M. Phillips & Liu Yang, 2017. "Do Public Firms Respond to Investment Opportunities More than Private Firms? The Impact of Initial Firm Quality," NBER Working Papers 24104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moschner, Sandra-Luisa & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2017. "All that glitters is not gold: How motives for open innovation collaboration with startups diverge from action in corporate accelerators," Working Papers 102, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.