Report NEP-ENT-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Dallago, 2017. "Diverging Paths of Entrepreneurship in post-Transformation Countries. A comparative view," KIER Working Papers 968 Classification-D02, L, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Emma Tredgett & Alex Coad, 2015. "The shaky start of the UK Small Business Research Initiative (SBRI) in Comparison to the US Small Business Innovation Research Programme (SBIR)," Management Working Papers 10, Birkbeck Department of Management, revised Jun 2015.
- Andersen, Martin & Bray, Jeremy & Link, Albert, 2017. "On the Failure of Scientific Research: An Analysis of SBIR Projects Funded by the U.S. National Institutes of Health," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-2, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Helen Lawton Smith, 2017. "Entrepreneurship policies and the development of regional innovation systems: theory, policy and practice," Working Papers 36, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Feb 2017.
- Laurent Scaringella & Jean-Jacques Chanaron, 2016. "Grenoble–GIANT Territorial Innovation Models," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01472878, HAL.
- Alexander Libman & Janis N. Kluge, 2017. "Sticks or Carrots? Comparing Effectiveness of Government Shadow Economy Policies in Russia," Working Papers 364, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "Graduation and sell-out strategies in the Alternative Investment Market," Discussion Papers 4_2016, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Mitsutoshi Hirano & Atsushi Yogo, 2017. "The Influence of Management's Work-Life Balance on the Organizational Behavior of Employees in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises -Empirical Analysis Focusing on Spillover and Crossover Effects-," Discussion Papers 2017-04, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Valeri, Marco, 2015. "Networking and cooperation practices in the Italian tourism business," MPRA Paper 77465, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Apr 2016.
- Pajarinen, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2017. "One Tenth of New Entrepreneurial Activity in Finland is Multicultural," ETLA Brief 55, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Cowie, Janelle, 2016. "He PÄ pori Hinonga Whakamoe: Exploring Contributions to the Indigenous Social Enterprise Network in New Zealand," MBA Research Papers 6138, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Management.
- Daube, Carl Heinz & Dobernig, Harald & Becker, Marco & Peskes, Markus, 2017. "Mittelstandsfinanzierung: Rahmenbedingungen, Status Quo und Entwicklung," EconStor Preprints 156177, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.