Report NEP-ENT-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nuri Ersahin & Rustom M. Irani & Katherine Waldock, 2016. "Creditor Rights and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Fraudulent Transfer Law," Working Papers 16-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jan Zabojnik, 2016. "Firm Reputation and Employee Startups," Working Papers 1362, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Bryson, Alex & Forth, John, 2016. "What Role Did Management Practices Play in SME Growth Post-Recession?," IZA Discussion Papers 10042, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ćumurović, Aida & Hyll, Walter, 2016. "Financial Literacy and Self-employment," IWH Discussion Papers 11/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Slavtchev, Viktor & Göktepe-Hultén, Devrim, 2015. "Support for Public Research Spin-offs by the Parent Organizations and the Speed of Commercialization," IWH Discussion Papers 16/2015, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Thorsten Beck & Ravindra Ramrattan & Haki Pamuk & Burak R. Uras, 2016. "Payment Instruments, Enforceability and Development: Evidence from Mobile Money Technology," 2016 Meeting Papers 198, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Blaseg, Daniel & Koetter, Michael, 2015. "Friend or Foe? Crowdfunding Versus Credit when Banks are Stressed," IWH Discussion Papers 8/2015, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Intarakumnerd, Patarapong & Goto, Akira, 2016. "Technology and Innovation Policies for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 578, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kale, Deeksha, 2016. "The Impact of Directed Lending Programs on the Credit Access of Small Businesses in India: A Firm-level Study," MPRA Paper 72510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kjetil Storesletten & Gueorgui Kambourov & Loren Brandt, 2016. "Firm Entry and Regional Growth Disparities: the Effect of SOEs in China," 2016 Meeting Papers 182, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jen Chia Chang & Hsi Chi Hsiao & Su Chang Chen & Tien Li Chen & Pei Jou Chiu, 2016. "Why does he get award? Comparison of innovative thinking points," Proceedings of Teaching and Education Conferences 3906448, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.