Report NEP-ENT-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vera Rocha & Mirjam van Praag & Timothy B. Folta & Anabela Carneiro, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Choices of Initial Human Capital Endowments and New Venture Success," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-030/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sorgner & Michael Wyrwich & Evguenii Zazdravnykh, 2016. "Historical Shocks and Persistence of Economic Activity: Evidence from a Unique Natural Experiment," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1607, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2016.
- Item repec:nam:befdwp:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beck, T.H.L. & Homanen, M. & Uras, Burak, 2016. "Finance and Demand for Skill : Evidence from Uganda," Discussion Paper 2016-014, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Aida Cumurovic & Walter Hyll, 2016. "Financial Literacy and Self-employment," IWH Discussion Papers 11, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2016. "“Innovation, heterogeneous firms, and the region”," AQR Working Papers 201607, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2016.
- Peng, Yan-ling & Kong, Rong & Turvey, Calum G., 2015. "Impacts of Self-efficacy on Perceived Feasibility and Entrepreneurial Intentions: Empirical Evidence from China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212619, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jean Paul Simon, 2016. "How to Catch a Unicorn: An exploration of the universe of tech companies with high market capitalisation," JRC Working Papers JRC100719, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Aleksander Kucel & Montserrat Vilalta-Bufí, 2016. "Entrepreneurial skills and wage employment," UB Economics Working Papers 2016/336, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Seung Jung Lee & Viktors Stebunovs, 2016. "Bank Capital Pressures, Loan Substitutability, and Nonfinancial Employment," International Finance Discussion Papers 1161, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fischer, Gregory & Karlan, Dean, 2015. "The catch-22 of external validity in the context of constraints to firm growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66033, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Atz, Ulrich & Bholat, David, 2016. "Peer-to-peer lending and financial innovation in the United Kingdom - Ulrich Atz and David Bholat," Bank of England working papers 598, Bank of England.
- Amandine Pinget & Rachel Bocquet & Caroline Mothe, 2015. "Barriers to Environmental Innovation in SMEs: Empirical Evidence from French Firms," Post-Print hal-01300837, HAL.
- Andrew C. Chang, 2016. "Banking Consolidation and Small Firm Financing for Research and Development," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-029, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Adriana Abarca Montero & Jorge Espinoza Benavides & Vesna Mandakovic & Patricio Rojas Quezada & Claudia Yáñez Valdés, 2016. "Global Entrepreneurship Monitor: reporte regional del Biobío 2014-2015," Serie Working Papers 30, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2015. "Integrating SMEs into Global Value Chains: Challenges and Policy Actions in Asia," ADB Reports RPT157679-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Item repec:hig:wpaper:31edu2015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pahnke, André, 2016. "Informations- und Datenquellen zu den Finanzierungsstrukturen mittelständischer Unternehmen," Daten und Fakten 16, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.