Report NEP-ENT-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naudé, Wim & Siegel, Melissa & Marchand, Katrin, 2015. "Migration, Entrepreneurship and Development: A Critical Review," IZA Discussion Papers 9284, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Field, Erica & Jayachandran, Seema & Pande, Rohini & Rigol, Natalia, 2015. "Friendship at Work: Can Peer Effects Catalyze Female Entrepreneurship?," Working Paper Series rwp15-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ayyagari,Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Maksimovic,Vojislav, 2015. "Are large firms born or made ? evidence from developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7406, The World Bank.
- David McKenzie & Christopher Woodruff, 2015. "Business Practices in Small Firms in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 21505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Elmoznino Laufer, Michel, 2015. "Startups, Financing and Geography– Findings from a survey," Ratio Working Papers 255, The Ratio Institute.
- Mckenzie,David J. & Woodruff,Christopher M., 2015. "Business practices in small firms in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7405, The World Bank.
- V. Dortet-Bernadet & M. Sicsic, 2015. "The effect of public support on R&D employment in small firms," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2015-11, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Jackowicz, Krzysztof & Kowalewski, Oskar & Kozlowski, Lukasz, 2014. "Bank Ownership Structure, SME Lending and Local Credit Markets," Working Papers 14-12, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Dev Nathan & Govind Kelkar, 2015. "Promoting Very Poor Women?s Entrepreneurship: Combining Social Security with Training and Micro-credit," One Pager 297, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Wolter, Hans-Jürgen & Werner, Arndt & Schneck, Stefan, 2015. "Zur Entwicklungsdynamik neugegründeter Unternehmen: Eine Längsschnittanalyse auf Basis des Umsatzsteuerpanels," IfM-Materialien 238, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.