Report NEP-ENT-2015-02-22This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caliendo, Marco & Hogenacker, Jens & Künn, Steffen & Wießner, Frank, 2015. "Subsidized Start-Ups out of Unemployment: A Comparison to Regular Business Start-Ups," IZA Discussion Papers 8817, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giorgio Calacagnini & Ilario Favaretto & Germana Giombini & Francesco Perugini & Rosalba Rombaldoni, 2014. "The role of universities in the location of innovative start-upsa," Working Papers 1409, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2014.
- Natarajan Balasubramanian & Mariko Sakakibara, 2015. "Human Capital of Spinouts," Working Papers 15-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Link, Albert & Wright, Mike, 2015. "On the Failure of R&D Projects," UNCG Economics Working Papers 15-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schlegel, Friederike & Hakenes, Hendrik, 2014. "Tapping the Financial Wisdom of the Crowd - Crowdfunding as a Tool to Aggregate Vague Information," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100563, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fossen, Frank M. & König, Johannes, 2015. "Public health insurance and entry into self-employment," Discussion Papers 2015/4, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexander S. Kritikos & Alina Sorgner, 2015. "Why Did Self-Employment Increase so Strongly in Germany?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1447, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Emin M. Dinlersoz & Henry R. Hyatt & Hubert P. Janicki, 2015. "Who Works for Whom? Worker Sorting in a Model of Entrepreneurship with Heterogeneous Labor Markets," Working Papers 15-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jahn, Vera & Berlemann, Michael, 2014. "Governance, Firm Size and Innovative Capacity: Regional Empirical Evidence for Germany," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100412, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Danz, David, 2014. "The curse of knowledge increases self-selection into competition: Experimental evidence," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100543, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Martin, Roman & Srholec, Martin, 2015. "Knowledge base combinations and innovation performance in Swedish regions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Welter, Friederike & May-Strobl, Eva & Holz, Michael & Pahnke, André & Schlepphorst, Susanne & Wolter, Hans-Jürgen & Kranzusch, Peter, 2015. "Mittelstand zwischen Fakten und Gefühl," IfM-Materialien 234, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Ludewig, Dirk, 2015. "Green Entrepreneurship: Einordnung in die Green Economy und Bestandsaufnahme des Themenfeldes," Flensburger Hefte zu Unternehmertum und Mittelstand 6, Jackstädt-Zentrum Flensburg.