Report NEP-ENT-2015-02-16This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diez, Federico J., 2014. "The Great Recession, entrepreneurship, and productivity performance," Current Policy Perspectives 14-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S. & Sorgner, Alina, 2015. "Why Did Self-Employment Increase so Strongly in Germany?," IZA Discussion Papers 8818, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sorgner, Alina & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander, 2014. "Do Entrepreneurs Really Earn Less?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100449, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- E. Carbonara & E. Santarelli, 2015. "De Jure Determinants of New Firm Formation: How the Pillars of Constitutions Influence Entrepreneurship," Working Papers wp991, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2013-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fossen, Frank M. & König, Johannes, 2015. "Public Health Insurance and Entry into Self-Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 8816, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kovac, Eugen, 2014. "Venture Capital Financing of Innovation Races," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100302, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Karlsson, Charlie, 2015. "Firms’ Innovation Strategies Analyzed and Explained," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 396, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Watzinger, Martin & Schnitzer, Monika, 2014. "Measuring Spillovers of Venture Capital," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100318, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Junichi Suzuki, 2015. "Empirical Games of Market Entry and Spatial Competition in Retail Industries," Working Papers tecipa-534, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Günterberg, Brigitte & Kay, Rosemarie & Levering, Britta, 2014. "Das gewerbliche Gründungsgeschehen im Dienstleistungssektor," Daten und Fakten 13, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Bijedic, Teita & Maass, Frank & Schröder, Christian & Werner, Arndt, 2015. "Der Einfluss institutioneller Rahmenbedingungen auf die Gründungsneigung von Wissenschaftlern an deutschen Hochschulen," IfM-Materialien 233, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.