Report NEP-ENT-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henley, Andrew, 2014. "Is Religion Associated with Entrepreneurial Activity?," IZA Discussion Papers 8111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elvin Afandi & Majid Kermani, 2014. "Bridging the Gender Gap in Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Europe," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1074, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2014. "The Effect of Regional Entrepreneurship Culture on Economic Development - Evidence for Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- MATSUDA Naoko & MATSUO Yutaka, 2014. "Empirical Analysis on Factors Behind Successful Entrepreneurs," Discussion papers 14018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Amélie Charles & Etienne Redor, 2014. "Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars: But Do the Financial Markets Know It?," Post-Print hal-00977037, HAL.
- Yothin Jinjarak & Paulo Jose Mutuc & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2014. "Does Finance Really Matter for the Participation of SMEs in International Trade? Evidence from 8,080 East Asian Firms," Microeconomics Working Papers 24047, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- C. J. Krizan & Adela Luque & Alice Zawacki, 2014. "The Effect Of Employer Health Insurance Offering On The Growth And Survival Of Small Business Prior To The Affordable Care Act," Working Papers 14-22, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Luuk Rietveldt & Robert Goedegebuure, 2014. "The influence of network relationships on the internationalization process of SMEs: A multiple case-study of Ethiopian SMEs," Working Papers 2014/08, Maastricht School of Management.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2014. "Patents as quality signals? The implications for financing constraints on R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.