Report NEP-ENT-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wennberg, Karl & Pathak, Saurav & Autio, Erkko, 2013. "How Culture Molds the Effects of Self Efficacy and Fear of Failure on Entrepreneurship," Ratio Working Papers 223, The Ratio Institute.
- Paolo Falco & Luke Haywood, 2013. "Entrepreneurship versus Joblessness: Explaining the Rise in Self-Employment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1334, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alison L. Booth & Lina Cardona-Sosa & Patrick Nolen, 2013. "Gender Differences in Risk Aversion: Do Single-Sex Environments Affect their Development?," Borradores de Economia 786, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Claudia Piras & Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Roberta Rabellotti, 2013. "Definitions Matter: Measuring Gender Gaps in Firms' Access to Credit," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 90, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Heger, Diana, 2013. "Money for novelty: The role of venture capital investments for innovation in young technology-based firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-077, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Juri Plusnin & Jaroslav Slobodskoy-Plusnin, 2013. "Local government and small business:mismatch of expectations," HSE Working papers WP BRP 04/PA/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Nasr, Sahar & Rostom, Ahmed, 2013. "SME contributions to employment, job creation, and growth in the Arab world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6682, The World Bank.
- May-Strobl, Eva & Haunschild, Ljuba, 2013. "Der nachhaltige Beschäftigungsbeitrag von KMU: Eine sektorale Analyse unter besonderer Berücksichtigung der FuE- und wissensintensiven Wirtschaftszweige," IfM-Materialien 206, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.