Report NEP-ENT-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naudé, Wim, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: Theory, Evidence and Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 7507, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rietveld, C.A. & Groenen, P.J.F. & Koellinger, Ph.D. & van der Loos, M.J.H.M. & Thurik, A.R., 2013. "Living Forever: Entrepreneurial Overconfidence at Older Ages," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-012-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Maria Luisa Mancusi & Andrea Vezzulli, 2013. "R&D and Credit Rationing in SMEs," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/12, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- He, Qichun, 2013. "Creative Destruction with Credit Inflation," MPRA Paper 48766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kanbur, Ravi & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2013. "Urbanization and agglomeration benefits : gender differentiated impacts on enterprise creation in India's informal sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6553, The World Bank.
- Pennacchio, Luca, 2013. "The causal effect of venture capital backing on the underpricing of Italian IPOs," MPRA Paper 48695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mejía-Cubillos, Javier, 2013.
"Vínculos interregionales en la economía colombiana del siglo XIX: Empresariado del Caribe en el interior del país
[Interregional links in Colombian economy during the 19th century: Caribbean entrep," MPRA Paper 48626, University Library of Munich, Germany.