Report NEP-ENT-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Müller, Bettina, 2013. "Team Heterogeneity in Startups and its Development over Time," IZA Discussion Papers 7284, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chatterji, Aaron K. & Chay, Kenneth Y. & Fairlie, Robert W., 2013. "The Impact of City Contracting Set-Asides on Black Self-Employment and Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 7298, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Colombo, Luca & Dawid, Herbert & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "Does Easy Start-Up Formation Hamper Incumbents' R&D Investment? A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7302, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bulent Unel & Elias Dinopoulos, "undated". "Entrepreneurs, Jobs, and Trade," Departmental Working Papers 2013-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- MIYAKAWA Daisuke & TAKIZAWA Miho, 2013. "Performance of Newly Listed Firms: Evidence from Japanese firm and venture capital data," Discussion papers 13019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00802150 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tobias Fleitera & Joachim Schleich & Ployplearn Ravivanpong, 2012. "Adoption of energy-efficiency measures in SMEs - An empirical analysis based on energy audit data," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00805748, HAL.
- BABA Ryota & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Human Capital: Empirical study using a survey of entrepreneurs in Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).